[Proj] Original Latex Files?

Norman Vine nhv at cape.com
Wed Mar 16 04:56:45 EST 2016

this seems to be a mirror copy of Gerald's last USGS distribution site charon.er.usgs.gov
http://ftp.funet.fi/pub/graphics/packages/MapProjections/

there are a couple of postscript files there that might be useful
PROJ.4.?.ps.Z Intermim documentation of release 4 proj.  Use as
		a supplement to OF 90-284 (listed above).  PostScript for
		300dpi, black-on-white printers.

proj.OF90-284.ps directory of PostScript files to create proj's OF doc-
		umentation on a 300bpi, black-on-white laser printer.