[Proj] Original Latex Files?

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Wed Mar 16 17:10:41 EST 2016

> On Mar 16, 2016, at 10:33 AM, Thomas Knudsen <knudsen.thomas at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Everything is shrink-wrapped into 35 lines of AWK, included below (Howard: would it be worth submitting a pull request, adding this to the proj documentation effort?)

That would be fantastic.

My primary reason for trying to get at the original files are indeed the figures. It should be straightforward to port the text and equation stuff over, but the figures are a very valuable part of the document.

Search engine-friendly, linkable documentation is the ultimate goal, and the original documents are a big missing piece of that. Thanks for any contributions you can make.

Howard