[Proj] Motion: add Kristian Evers and Thomas Knudsen to the Proj.4 team

support at mnspoint.com support at mnspoint.com
Fri May 20 09:19:32 EST 2016

Hello,

Please! "if it works .. don't touch it" -- if you make "huge
improvements" label the whole product something ELSE than Proj.4. and
don't mix it with the stable version!
We don't want to have random rewriters for the code since it does not
add anything but more work for us! (... and lot of random errors and
problems)

Thanks! Janne.