[Proj] A re-rationalized API for PROJ.4

Mikael Rittri Mikael.Rittri at carmenta.com
Mon Nov 14 07:02:45 EST 2016

I just want to say that, although I personally will probably not bother to change to the new API, I have always found the traditional source code of Proj.4 difficult to read, and I am happy to see a new enthusiastic group of developers taking care of Proj.4.  The period of stagnation a few years ago was unfortunate.

Mikael Rittri
Carmenta
Sweden
http://www.carmenta.com<http://www.carmenta.com/>