[Proj] Individual Projection Pages

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Fri Sep 2 15:49:29 EST 2016

The intention right now is for those project pages to document proj4 projection methods as they are implemented. The intention is when a new projection method is added to Proj4, such as when +proj=times was just added this past release, a new page will be added there with all relevant information, math, and pointers.