[Proj] [MetaCRS] Motion: Promote Proj.4 4.9.3RC3 to Final Release

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Fri Sep 2 19:36:53 EST 2016

Declaring this passed with +1 from Charles and Frank.

I have copied RC3 to the standard download location of

http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.3.tar.gz
http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.3.tar.gz.md5
http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.3.zip
http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.3.zip.md5