[Proj] Gerald Evenden

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Sun Sep 4 09:09:10 EST 2016

> On Sep 2, 2016, at 11:20 AM, Howard Butler <howard at hobu.co> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> A note to let you know that while I was researching materials for the website, I discovered that Gerald Evenden had passed on April 7th, 2016.
>
> http://www.ccgfuneralhome.com/obit/gerald-i.-evenden

FYI, I have been able to make contact with Gerald's son in regards to access to his original latex documentation sources. He doesn't have them accessible at the moment, but he is planning to look through some of Gerald's materials for them in a month or so when he visits his parent's home.

I don't think there has ever been a write-up of Gerald's contributions for public consumption. I would like to lead such an effort. If you have anecdotes of working with Gerald, stories of how impactful his software has been in your career, or other interesting items, please privately send them to me. I will collate them into an article and find an outlet for it.

Thanks,

Howard