[Proj] A template for documenting projections

Clifford J Mugnier cjmce at lsu.edu
Thu Sep 8 18:47:22 EST 2016

There's a whopping difference between pure projection parameter definitions and large-scale mapping GRID parameters.  e.g., False Northing South of False Origin, etc. which is found in several nations of North Africa.  Similar esoterica occur worldwide.  I recommend separating the two.  Novices do not need to be confronted with exquisite parameters to "fill-in the blanks.
Remember K.I.S.S.

Sent from Cliff Mugnier's iPhone