[Proj] Intro and new Excel wrapper for proj.4

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Thu Sep 22 01:54:32 EST 2016

Hi John,

Very cool indeed. I know of at least one that will find this useful. I've added a link to you github repo on the wiki [0]. Eventually I'll get round to putting on the website as well.

Your work on HTDP sounds interesting as well. I'll have to give it a closer look later. I wonder if there's an overlap between your work and the "transformation pipelines" [1] that Thomas are working on.

/Kristian

[0] https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/wiki
[1] https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/pull/388