[Proj] WG: VB Net wrapper Proj.4

support at mnspoint.com support at mnspoint.com
Wed Aug 9 00:19:04 EST 2017

Hello,

ok .. this looks like a general library problem. The most common reason
for library problems with MSVC is that you are mixing different kind of
libraries and the compiler or linker gets confused. Out of my head ..
make sure ALL parts of the package use same kind of settings ... meaning
that for example ALL libraries are either debug or release .. and that
all links are either static or dll .. and also make sure that all parts
have similar compiler settings etc. etc -- there is much information
about this problem somewhere in MS help files .. just use some good
keywords and searches -- what ever the MSVC compiler / linker settings
are so confusing that it generates that error. This is rather usual
error when compiling with Visual Studio and there are several libraries
that are built with different switches..

Janne.