[Proj] (moved to) https://github.com/OSGeo/proj-datumgrid

Thomas Knudsen knudsen.thomas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 11:35:45 EST 2017

Please note that licensing issues is also a major reason for splitting
grids from code. There is probably no problems in combining material under
the MIT license (proj) and public domain or CC0 grid data. But what should
the license be for a compound package including MIT and CC-NC, CC-BY or
even, as recently seen, MIT and BSD 3-clause?