[Proj] Coming releases of PROJ.4

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Fri Jun 23 06:32:45 EST 2017

> In Debian embedded copy copies are not used, the packaged dependencies
> are used in stead.

Okay. Out of curiosity, how do you make sure that it works? Potentially packages can embed conflicting versions,  I guess. Which might be the entire reason they embedded it in the first place.

> Searching for '#include [<"]projects.h[>"]' results in:

Still a list of around 10 projects. Not a huge impact in my mind. Does the Debian search tools have a way of determing the use of those packages? Download numbers or something like that?

/Kristian