[Proj] +towgs84 approximation error

Jochem jochem.lesparre at kadaster.nl
Thu Mar 23 04:30:15 EST 2017

Hi Nicholas,

The problem is not direction dependant. I have a different set of parameters
for the inverse transformation. The coordinate systems I am using do not
have epsg codes yet. I can demonstrate the problem by comparing cs2cs with a
computation in Excel twice. One time with the approximate formulas, giving
the same result as cs2cs, and one time with the strict formulas, giving a 4
cm different result. Do you think that is a good idea?

Regards, Jochem