[Proj] +towgs84 approximation error

Thomas Knudsen knudsen.thomas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 09:42:08 EST 2017

Hi Jochen,

A pull request is the way you contribute code to (most) open source
projects.

A good starting point will be to first take a look at the Proj.4 Github
page over
at https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4 - then continue to learn about the GitHub
workflow from https://guides.github.com/introduction/flow/

...and then jump in at the deep end by opening a Github user account,
cloning Proj.4 to your own account and start learning git.

If you are new to distributed version control systems, git will be a big
mouthful,
but it is worth learning.

/Thomas