[Proj] Submitting proj.4 to Google OSS Fuzz ?

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Tue May 23 08:41:50 EST 2017

Kurt, Even,

Thanks for your suggestions. Very helpful. I do have access to a Linux server
and if necessary I can work on that. It is just slightly inconvenient when on the move etc.

I must say, it is a very impressive piece software google has created!
Although it is a bit hard to grasp the finer details :-) I think I can fix some
of the discovered issues just from looking at the report, as you suggest, Even.

The only way to triggers OSS-Fuzz to test code is to commit on the master-branch, correct?

/Kristian