[Proj] Time for a new release?

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Fri Nov 10 08:42:35 EST 2017

RC1 December 15 is fine with me. Feature freeze between RC1 and final release?

Regarding re-branding I agree that we have to something. I still stand by my proposal a few months ago, but ultimately it's not a huge deal exactly how we do it. As long as it is clear to everyone that a major update is coming. Howard, are you proposing we change the name of the project to PROJ.5?

/Kristian