[Proj] Current master still at released 4.9.3?

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Fri Sep 29 03:07:20 EST 2017

proj.h has a different version number, but probably not the correct one either:

https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/blob/master/src/proj.h#L157

My guess is that no one really thought about changing version numbers. I agree that it is confusing. Somehow indicating the development status of builds  that are made between releases would be nice. Perhaps by adding the commit hash to the version number?

/Kristian