[Proj] PyProj API question

ashwin .D winash12 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 04:37:02 EST 2018

Hello,
             I am not sure whether this is the right mailing list for this
question and please let me know if this question if off topic. I am using
PyProj and I am trying to find the equivalent of the MATLAB API call reckon
- https://in.mathworks.com/help/map/ref/reckon.html. I have this API Geod -
https://jswhit.github.io/pyproj/pyproj.Geod-class.html and I can get the
forward and backward azimuth using inv() but I also have to supply a range
which is the arc length to get the point at specified azimuth given a
initial point. Unless I am missing something obvious can somebody give me a
clue on this one ?

In fwd() is the distance the arc length ?

Best regards,
Ashwin.