[Proj] PROJ 5.0.0RC1 Released

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Tue Feb 6 03:54:02 EST 2018

> And I see Charles Karney made so many contributions he's listed twice ;)

Some animals are more equal than others :-)

The list was made from a summary of git authors between 4.9.3 and some recent commit. Some authors get listed several times because they have used different email addresses for their commits. I'll update the list before the final release goes out.

In other news, Bas has been very active in the bug-finding department and has reported (and fixed) many issues from RC1. Thanks for that. We still have a few issues to sort out but I expect to send out RC2 within this week.

/Kristian