[Proj] Proj-5.0.0 cct path to gridfiles

stevejking stevejking at talktalk.net
Tue Feb 20 11:20:48 EST 2018

Thanks for to suggestions, but the grids are lat/long grids realised on the
Airy ellipsoid and go from OSGB lat/long to Etrs lat/long and height. So
think I’d need to apply the grids in the reverse direction/reverse sign (if
that’s possible in the api) to first get Airy ellipsoid lat longs, then step
to my final projection. They work with cs2cs so that fine for now.

I’ll try to summarise the steps I did, as I’m not likely at my computer
today.

I installed RC3 using visual studio 2017 community edition. From a VS prompt
(I’d need to check, maybe re install as can’t recall if it was 32 or 64 bit
prompt, or might have a check in Dependency Walker). I used the soon to
depreciate nmake commands listed in the readme (two or three lines).

I used a regular command prompt, navigated to the bin directory, then typed
the cs2cs and cct strings as you list above.

Steve

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/PROJ-4-f3840930.html