[Proj] Pipeline +init files, inverse

Kristian Evers kristianevers at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 17:42:57 EST 2018

Yeah, it’s easy to get things wrong. Trust me, I’ve done that plenty of times :)

What you are working on seems to be of a similar vein to the transformation definiitions
we are working on establishing within the Nordic Geodetic Commision. You might find
interest and inspiration in our approach. Have a look here:

https://github.com/NordicGeodesy/NordicTransformations <https://github.com/NordicGeodesy/NordicTransformations>

At the moment this is probably the most elaborate use of the new PROJ features. It
is my hope that it is a good showcase of all the work that has gone into the new
version of PROJ. Until we get things properly documented it is also the best
resource for getting hints about what's possible with init-files and pipelines.

/Kristian