[Proj] PROJ 5.0.0RC6

Olli Räisä olli.raisa at trimble.com
Mon Feb 26 13:04:48 EST 2018

Thomas,

Thank you for the explanation. These parameter expansions appear to be more
complicated than I had assumed.

What do you think about checking old-style parameter compatibility in
pipeline setup, and handling unsupported cases as errors? This being not a
suggestion for 5.0.0, but for future development.

Regards,
Olli