[Proj] Improvement of Lagrange Inverse Projection

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Sat Jul 7 10:26:24 EST 2018

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your improvement! I must admit though, that it is not very clear to me what is
going on. I think you might be working off of an older version of the source code than what is
in master so the diff with your file is not so easy to follow.

In general, code contributions are best given as Pull Requests on out GitHub page. It makes
it a lot simpler to see what’s changed and you get proper credit for your contribution. I’d
encourage you to submit your patch there instead.

Best regards,
Kristian