[Proj] Lagrange Polyconic Inverse Projection

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Mon Jun 25 08:30:38 EST 2018

Thank you, Michael!

I’ve added your code in this pull request on GitHub https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/pull/1058
If the tests pass I’ll merge it into master.

/Kristian

On 25 Jun 2018, at 10:47, Michael Stumpf <mi12st34 at gmail.com<mailto:mi12st34 at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi,
sometimes I look into the source code of the proj4 to get an inspiration for my own private project.

This time I needed the Lagrange Polyconic Inverse Projection, which is not included in the proj4 source code, so I wrote it myself.

I want to contribute the code to you (see attachment), perhaps somebody finds it useful. I tried to adapt the coding style to the original file, but I never compiled it.

If someone Needs support, please contact me.

Sorry for my english, Michael.
Proj mailing list
Proj at lists.maptools.org<mailto:Proj at lists.maptools.org>