[Proj] Testing of proj

Thomas Knudsen knudsen.thomas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 06:44:01 EST 2018

Hello Janne,

I'm not quite sure what you need - but the code is regression
tested before every pull-request merge. This includes testing
with a number of Microsoft compilers, cf. eg.
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/OSGeo/proj-4/build/1.0.1584
for at recent case.

Also, all gie tests can be run under Windows - take a look
in the files in tests/gie. All in all around 2500 test cases are
currently available.

If you have specific corner cases you need tests for, a
pull request or even just a list of input and expected output
cases would be much appreciated: Better test coverage is
always a priority.

/Thomas