[Proj] Use of SQLite

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.com
Mon May 21 10:34:11 EST 2018

Le 21/05/2018 à 17:12, Sebastiaan Couwenberg a écrit :

> It forbids distribution of the EPSG Facilities for profit, not the data.

Note that §1 in EPSG terms of use said (emphasis is mine): /"“EPSG
Facilities” means the Registry, the EPSG Dataset (published through the
Registry *or through a downloadable MS-Access file or through a set of
SQL scripts* that enable a user to create an Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
or other database and populate that database with the EPSG Dataset)"/.
So to me, forbids "for profit" distribution of EPSG data too since they
are created from the downloaded SQL scripts. But as said in my previous
email, this constraints is relaxed in §6iii (but it still not fall in
the category of open source license).

    Martin