[Proj] Use of SQLite

Noel Zinn (cc) ndzinn at comcast.net
Mon May 21 11:05:20 EST 2018

>> Does anyone from EPSG track this mailing list?

You can contact Roger Lott, the chair of the Geodesy subcommittee of the IOGP, which maintains the EPSG dataset, at epsg.rl at btinternet.com

Ask Roger about licensing terms.

Noel Zinn, Principal, Hydrometronics LLC
+1-832-539-1472 (office), +1-281-221-0051 (cell)
noel.zinn at hydrometronics.com (email)
http://www.hydrometronics.com (website)