[Proj] PROJ 5.1.0RC1

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu May 24 13:52:30 EST 2018

Kristian,

Tested against GDAL regression test suite and everything is OK

... but I think there's an issue with the libtool versioning

proj 5.0.0 was -version-info 13:0:0			==> libproj.so.13.0.0
proj 5.0.01 was  -version-info 13:1:0		==> libproj.so.13.0.1

So I think proj 5.1.0 should be -version-info 14:0:1 to generate
libproj.so.13.1.0

Currently -version-info 14:0:2 generates a libproj.so.12.2.0 which would
appear as older than the proj 5.0.x releases.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com