[Proj] Use of C++

Kurt Schwehr schwehr at gmail.com
Sun May 27 13:54:31 EST 2018

I encourage anyone with a real microcontroller example that needs Proj but
can't use C++ to step forward.

I also encourage people to provide example of real trouble along the lines
of Bucher's to provide examples.  Especially powerful if done up in
https://godbolt.org/ or similar.  I argue that C++ can do anything as well
as C can.  Just like any language, it also has plenty of ways to build junk.

Please do not use GDAL as the C++ standard... Most of GDAL is legacy style
C++ by today's standards.

If people are having problems with a C++ language feature that is proposed
for use, it would be good to discuss it.  e.g.

https://goo.gl/vuA3D6

http://schwehr.org