[Proj] Length of a deg in metres

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Fri Nov 9 05:30:20 EST 2018

Hi Nicolas,

PROJ itself relies on the GeographicLib package [0] for the computation of geodesics and rhumb lines. Since you are programming in Python, the easiest option is to use directly the GeographicLib port to Python [1].

Regards.

[0] https://geographiclib.sourceforge.io/
[1] https://pypi.org/project/geographiclib/

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Email: luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
RingID: ring:7ca91d83f4f9dec82fec9f1144b8e5c1ef2a110c

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.