[Proj] WGS84 to NAD27 Coordinate conversion in Android

Robb Main rmain.mws at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 09:07:51 EST 2018

Thanks, Martin.
I had not come across that - I will definitely check it out.

I found this Android app (
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.com.devcor.latlongconverter&hl=en
). I'm not sure what codebase he used, but his app certainly supports a
broad list of datums). The installed size is only 7.8MB, so clearly it is a
limited implementation.

Best Regards,
Robb.