[Proj] A rHealPix bug or I am misunderstanding something

Thomas Knudsen knudsen.thomas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 04:21:58 EST 2018

Rubén,

first, I recommend not mixing "minus style" general options with "plus
style" projection definitions. It works for proj and cs2cs, but will not
for the next generation tool, cct, so I suggest saying:

proj -EIf '%.4f' +proj=rhealpix +lon_0=0 +a=1 +ellps=WGS84 +north_square=0
+south_square=0

second: I can replicate your results, but...

third: I have no idea what it means, and cannot help - any rHealpix users
here? Please speak up!

/thomas