[Proj] PROJ 5.2.0RC2 + promotion to final release

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Wed Sep 12 14:14:33 EST 2018

All,

A few minor problems was found in the first first release candidate of PROJ 5.2.0.
These has been corrected and RC2 is now available for download here:

http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-5.2.0RC2.tar.gz (http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-5.2.0RC2.tar.gz.m5d)

http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-5.2.0RC2.zip (http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-5.2.0RC2.zip.m5d)

Since the corrections are minor I don’t expect more candidates for this release and would like to use this
announcement to also call a vote for promotion to final release of PROJ 5.2.0RC2. Additionally, I call a
Vote for promotion of proj-datumgrid-1.8RC1, proj-datumgrid-europe-1.1RC1 and
proj-datumgrid-north-america-1.1RC1 to final release.

I’ll start with my +1’s for the promotion to final release of all four packages.

/Kristian