[Proj] PROJ 5.2.0

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Mon Sep 17 08:00:22 EST 2018

Yeah, we recently introduced the googletest suite which is C++ based. Hence the new requirement. That should probably have been specified in the release notes now that I think of it...

Are you all set now that you've updated your spec file or do we need to make some changes that will ease things for you and others with later releases?

/Kristian