[Proj] Canada NTv2.0 grid shift files

Kristian Evers kristianevers at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 11:08:20 EST 2018

> On 17 Sep 2018, at 17:01, Nicolas Cadieux <nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I see this will be added to the North-American package file.  Do you if these files are normally part of the QGIS distribution?  Wrong place to ask? I am just not sure how various software Libraries interact with each other.  If they are not usually added, I will write a ticket on the QGIS side to have the NTv2.0 file included.

As far as I am aware it is not. It is my hope that they will eventually make it so that users who need these packages can install them, i.e. as optional packages in OSGeo4W but so far that idea hasn’t really gained traction. Perhaps if enough users request it?

Yes. Feel free to submit a pull request with your changes. I believe this is the relevant file to edit: https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/blob/master/docs/source/resource_files.rst <https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/blob/master/docs/source/resource_files.rst>