MapTools.org

[rosa-users] Rosa and PAN/Query function

Daniel Morissette morissette@dmsolutions.ca
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 10:27:45 -0400
Bryan Tolka wrote:

> I would like to be able to use the PAN function in a different way.
> For exmaple, as you mouse moves the map image would move with your mouse.
>
> Has anyone tried this? Any help os appreciated?

Bryan,

Unfortunately ROSA doesn't support this feature at the moment, but it
would definitely be a nice to have.  We'll add it to the wish-list, but
I cannot tell if/when this would be available.

 Daniel Morissette               morissette@dmsolutions.ca