MapTools.org

[rosa-users] Re: [mapserver-users] Gmap Zoom Box Color ?

Daniel Morissette morissette@dmsolutions.ca
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 08:41:00 -0400
TCHaddad wrote:

> In playing around with the Gmap demo, I have been wondering if it is possible to change the color and line thickness of the Zoom Box that is used in Java mode. The default is a thin (1 pixel?) black line, and I'd prefer a 2-3 pixel red line. I assume this is possible, but I'm wondering where to make the edits.

I don't think there is any way to control the color or thickness of the
zoom box via applet parameters in the current version, but if you're
familiar with Java then you could edit the Java source and change that
yourself.

 Daniel Morissette               morissette@dmsolutions.ca