MapTools.org

[rosa-users] Re: Ruler tool in Rosa Applet

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa@dmsolutions.ca
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:31:11 -0400
Sorry for the late answer. I do not know how to do this currently or even if it is possible.
One possible way maybe to have all the paramaters exposed as public and accessible form JavaScript. But I need to do some testing on this to see how it would work.

M Selby wrote:

> Dear Assefa,
>
> I am tyring to set the value of the ruler tool dynamically using javascript but not having much luck. I have not got php mapscript working nor will I for quite some time due to the configuration of the server so I am trying to use javascript as a workround.
>
> How do you pass javascript variable to the appropriate applet param?
> Is there a better way to do this with Rosa itself?
>
> Regards
>
> Mark Selby

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst