MapTools.org

[rosa-users] re: Distance Tool

Bryan Tolka btolka@geointeractive.biz
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 12:40:00 -0400
I have read those docs and tried both methods of setting the pixel size.
Any other ideas or suggestions. I appreciate your time and willingness
to help

Bryan Tolka

Hi There,

  The latest release of ROSA contains utility functions to update rosa
parameters. In your case you should use the SetPixelSize function to update
your pixel size.

http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/webtools/rosa/rosa_params.html (section 6)

Hope it helps.

Bryan Tolka wrote:

 > My distance tool works great at the full extent of the map. However,
 > when I zoom in, obviously my pixel size changes, thus miscalculating my
 > distance. Any ideas or suggestions is appreciated.
 >
 > Bryan Tolka

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst

Email: assefa@dmsolutions.ca