MapTools.org

[rosa-users] Rosa - can you use your own tools?

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa@dmsolutions.ca
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 16:47:52 -0500
Yes you can use your own images. The image is specifed using 2 parameters :

 TB_BUT_?_IMG     (? : is the name of the button)
 TB_BUT_?_IMG_PR    (when the tool is selected (image pressed)

 Please refer to http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/webtools/rosa/rosa_params.html for
more documentation.

There is also a php/mapscript application using ROSA at :
  http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/gmap-ms36.zip
  or
 http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/gmap-ms36.tar.gz

Later,