MapTools.org

[rosa-users] query and mode

Steve McCrone mccrone@pc.jaring.my
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:57:39 +0800
Hi Rosa listners,

I've manged to solve all of my rosa issues except the query (mouse click a
feature).

The only way I could get mine to work is to have the following -

<param name="TB_BUT_pquery_IMG"
value="/rosa/userdoc/images/icon_query_1.gif">
<param name="TB_BUT_pquery_IMG_PR"
value="/rosa/userdoc/images/icon_query_2.gif">
<param name="TB_BUT_pquery_CURSOR_TYPE" value="HAND">
<param name="TB_BUT_pquery_HINT" VALUE="Point Query: Click a point on the
map|for information about that point">
<param name="TB_BUT_pquery_INPUT" VALUE="auto_point">
<param name="TB_BUT_pquery_NAME" VALUE="mode">
<param name="TB_BUT_pquery_VALUE" VALUE="nquery">

I do not have a hidden variable like -

<input type="hidden" name="mode" value=""> and therefore are not setting
this to anything.

When I enable the pquery tool I can click on a polygon and the tmeplate file
is called and all is fine. However,
when I activate the zoomin/out/pan tools it is still in nquery mode and
therefore it will not zoom/pan -
it just keeps selecting features and displaying info on them.

I've tried for the past two days playing around with javascript functions
and setting the mode back to
browse but still causing a problem. I'm sure the solution is simple, but
once again it eludes me.

Thanks,

Steve