MapTools.org

[rosa-users] Rosa and Windows-binary

Roman Meier roman.meier@gismap.ch
Sat, 17 May 2003 11:01:29 +0200
Hi list
I have problems using the Rosa-Java-Applet with the
CGI-Mapserver-Windows-Binary.
I based the prototype on the following wiki-sample-code:

------------------------
Sample HTML templates

A plain sample template was posted by Frank Koormann, it can be downloaded
from
           ftp://ftp.intevation.de/users/frank/mapserver/rosa-sample.zip
------------------------

The problem is, that the map-image is not displayed in the applet window at
all. I can see all the buttons but not the map. The mapserver-cgi produced a
correct map-image that was put in the tmp-path.
Another point is that not all rosa-buttons are working correctly. ZoomIn by
rectancle and recentre is not working?

Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your help...
Roman

gismap.ch, Industriestrasse 7, 4410 Liestal
Telefon/Fax 061 901 34 31
info@gismap.ch, http://www.gismap.ch