[rosa-users] Rosa2000.loadimage error

Martin, Daniel A Daniel.A.Martin at erac.com
Mon Jul 19 11:30:17 EDT 2004

I've had that before.  I believe that's the exception when the image
can't be retrieved.  In my case, it was because I am using IIS in an
Intranet.  IIS is expecting NTLM authentication, which Java applets
usually don't do.  The only solution that I know of is to make the image
folder (temp) totally unprotected.  The other option is to only use the
Microsoft VM, which I believe works with NTLM.

-Dan