[rosa-users] Object tag

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Nov 19 11:02:24 EST 2004

I did a quick google search (object tag applet) and get several examples
on how to use applet tags with the object.
This is one of them that seems interesting and secibes the relation
between the applet tags and the object tags
(http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/plugin/developer_guide/using_tags.html).
  There seems to be several of them that gives examples.

Best Regards,

Frank Broniewski wrote:

> Hello List
>
> Can someone please give me some hints, how I can implement the rosa applet
> with the html conform <object> tag instead of using the oldfashioned
> <applet>?
> Thanks alot
>

> Frank Broniewski
> Musée National d'Histoire et d'Art