[rosa-users] ROSA-Applet reloading every request...

Stefan F. Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 16:53:43 EDT 2005

Richard

Thanks for your explanations. I'll try it with a (hopefully) recently
compiled ROSA applet version.

I'm still also looking on the HTTP header my MapServer generates.
This is, what "wget -S http://tinyurl.com/9o3nn" reports in the header:

Resolving webgis.hsr.ch... 152.96.52....
Connecting to webgis.hsr.ch[152.96.52....]:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response...
1 HTTP/1.1 200 OK
2 Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 20:46:57 GMT
3 Server: Apache/2.0.52 (Unix) PHP/5.0.3 mod_jk2/2.0.4
4 X-Powered-By: PHP/5.0.3
5 Set-Cookie: ...; path=/
6 Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
7 Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0
8 Pragma: no-cache

Apparently the server time is Mon, 15 Aug 2005 20:46:57 GMT and my
local PC shows Mon, 15 Aug 2005 22:50:51 GMT - therefore two hours
difference.

But what bothers me more is, the expiry date (Expires... 1981!) as
well as the "no-cache" instructions...!

-- Stefan