[rosa-users] How use Rosa Applet?

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Feb 2 10:01:44 EST 2005

Hi There,

  In General you should not have to call a form submit yourself. The
Rosa applet should do the submit for you. If you have a button (ex
called ZOOM that does an action (example a point), set the
TB_BUT_ZOOM_INPUT to parameter to auto_point.  Then the applet will
store the coordinates in the variable defined by INP_COORD_NAME and will
do the submit.

Are you using the applet with Mapserver ? Mapscript ?

Later,

Anh Tuan wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> I am studying about rosa applet. I visited and read information in
> *ROSA*.MapTools.org
> <http://www.maptools.org/rosa/index.phtml?page=rosa_params.html>, but I
> don't understand how use rosa applet and return param.
>
> Example: I add a image in website. I want to get position which mouse
> has just clicked. After I called form.submit, I
> print INP_COORD_NAME.Value. But INP_COORD_NAME equal NULL.
>
> Could you tell me how use rosa applet? or could you send me an example
> about rosa applet?
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Tuan Anh.

> http://mail.yahoo.com