[rosa-users] Rosa Mozilla Windows

Frank Broniewski Frank.Broniewski at mnha.etat.lu
Tue Jan 25 02:54:06 EST 2005

I use Mozilla Firefox for testing, version 0.9 and it works fine for me. No
crash at all. The only problems I encountered were when I tried to implement
the rosa applet with html-compliant code, the applet didn't get loaded. But
this is something else ;-)

Frank Broniewski
Musée National d'Histoire et d'Art
Section Préhistoire / Projet EPC