[rosa-users] PHP-rosa query result to a different page

Palanisamy, Giri palanisamyg at ornl.gov
Wed Jan 26 14:11:07 EST 2005

Hi,

I just got the php-mapscript (rosa) GMap sample application running, I
would like to display the query results in a different page, the sample
application does it in the same page (when I press the "info" button and
click some points on the map it displays the city names in the same
page)? I could achieve this in JBox-mapscript application by setting the
TEMPLATE in the class object in the .map file as

LAYER
  NAME fluxnet_ll_use
    METADATA
    "DESCRIPTION"   "Sites"
    "RESULT_FIELDS" "SITE_LABEL NETWORK COUNTRY STATUS IGBPCLSS CLIMATE
LONG LAT "
  END
  GROUP MODIS
  TYPE POINT