[Shapelib] shapelib in C

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 10:10:31 EST 2004

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:20:38 -0200, Rafael Sussel
<rafaelsussel at engemap.com.br> wrote:

> I am working with shapelib in C to put I would desire to get some example of
> as to capture the coordinates of the SHP and to show in the screen

Rafael,

You can go through the shpdump.c program to see how to
extract coordinates from a shapefile.  Rendering on screen is
another problem, and not one I am wanting to address.  However,
if you hope for responses from folks it would help to explain what
rendering technology you are using.  Win32/GDI?  OpenGL? X?
Web service?