[Shapelib] DBFWriteStringAttribute whit iso8859_1 (Danish character)

Hanne Ribergaard hanne.ribergaard at breakoutimage.dk
Fri Jun 24 08:27:59 EDT 2005

Hallo

I have another beginner's problem:

When call DBFWriteStringAttribute the Danish characters in pszFieldValue
are displayed wrong in the final shape file.

I'm sure that the sting is ok before calling DBFWriteStringAttribute.

When I call DBFAddField where pszFieldName is containing Danish letters,
there are no problems. This mean that the fieldnames in my shape file
look fine but the values are not displayed correctly. What can bee
wrong?

Thanks

Hanne